[CapChapOhio] Chapter Meeting at 1PM EST

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:04:30 UTC 2022

A reminder that the Capital Chapter will meeting today at 1PM on the Ohio
Zoom room for their monthly chapter meeting.

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Capital Chapter

https://www.facebook.com/CapitalCityChapterofOhio/

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”