[CapChapOhio] Invitation to: Working Together To Build Greatness In Ohio

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:03:31 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Membership Committee invites
all affiliate board members, chapter presidents, chapter board members, and
each member of the Ohio affiliate to an essential presentation on the
importance of growing our membership, and sharing innovative ideas in
building the federation.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

7PM EDT

NFB Ohio Zoom

Live Caption Included

Keynote speaker:

Denise Avant, National Board Member, NFB Illinois First Vice President, &
Co-chair of the National Membership Committee

Presentation from committee members:

Dr. Carolyn Peters, Chair of NFB Ohio Membership Committee

David Perry, Cincinnati Chapter

Patricia McPherson, Akron Chapter

William Turner, Cleveland Chapter

Maggie Stringer, Capital Chapter

The Membership Committee believes that an affiliate that works together,
builds greatness together. We encourage all of our Ohio members to take
part in this vital event.

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Membership Committee

Chair Person, Dr. Carolyn Peters

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”