[CapChapOhio] Updates Since Our Chapter Meeting

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:32:43 UTC 2022

Capital Chapter Members,

The president of our affiliate has approved our temporary meeting change
for May & June. We will have our next chapter meeting, virtually, on May
7th at 11AM in the Ohio Zoom room. If we continue to meeting virtually in
June, that chapter meeting will take place on June 4th at 11AM in the Ohio
Zoom room as well.

Lastly, regarding the World Blind Union benefit concert this Saturday at
4PM. AIRA will no longer be streaming the concert. Here's their recent
notice.

The We're With U benefit concert is just a few days away. In a previous
communication, we mentioned Aira would be streaming the concert on our
Youtube channel. We have decided not to stream the concert as broadcasting
requires specific copyright licenses. For listening options, please visit
http://MushroomFM.com/WithYou.

Hope everyone have a great day!

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."