[CapChapOhio] Remind her of the radio show tomorrow

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:35:46 UTC 2022

Hello,

Just wanted to remind all of you about our monthly radio show tomorrow at 11 o’clock. This month will be a particularly fun show. As my guest I will have Chris Danielson, public relations Director for the NFB, and Guinness world record holder Dan Parker. Those of you who have listen to the presidential release and have followed some of the recent happenings with the NFB have heard of Dan and his amazing record-breaking run as a blindfolded driver. Of course, we all know that Dan did not need to wear a blindfold, since he is blind himself. We will learn about the blind driver challenge,  the history behind it, and what took place that day three weeks ago in New Mexico that allow Dan to break the record. to listen in, just go to voicecorps.org or enable the voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. Again, the show will be live at 11 o’clock tomorrow, Wednesday, morning and then re-broadcast at 11 tomorrow evening. Hope everyone will listen in and enjoy the show.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.