[CapChapOhio] Chapter Name Revisions

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:46:23 UTC 2022

Good afternoon to all Chapter Members,

On Saturday, April 23, 2022, the Ohio affiliate board of directors voted to
have a more uniformed appearance with our names throughout the state. All
chapters and divisions will now use their chapter/division name followed by
the words, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. Our chapter will not
have to change it's constitution because our current name is already
reflected of the new rule. However, our chapter's Facebook page needed to
be changed.

I have made the necessary changes and our revised link is listed below:

www.facebook.com/CapitalChapterNFBOhio/

A person can also search for our page with the unabbreviated spelling as
well, which is:
Capital Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our chapter president,
Annette Lutz.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."