[CapChapOhio] Next Capital Chapter Meeting

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:26:08 UTC 2022

We invite all of our members and new prospective members to join us this
Saturday, June 4th at 11AM, for our next monthly chapter meeting. The Zoom
information is listed below.

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Capital Chapter

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

https://www.facebook.com/CapitalChapterNFBOhio/

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.”