[CapChapOhio] Chapter Meetings

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:26:04 UTC 2022

Good morning,

Erik, thank you so much for this kind offer. I believe the chapter will take you up on it. So, our next meeting will be on Saturday, September 10 at 10 o’clock. We very much appreciate this Erik.

Everybody take care.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.