[CapChapOhio] It's The Last Day!

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Wed Aug 31 15:38:46 UTC 2022

I actually had to order twice because I forgot something the first time. Lol!

Shelley Duffy

On Aug 31, 2022, at 10:19 AM, Maggie Stringer via CapChapOhio <capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:

This scrumptious fundraising journey has one last call to fill all the hungry bellies!

We need you to call today!

We need you to double tap and shop today!

Need help? Maggie Stringer is only ten digits away, and ready to take your order, today!

Is your pantry full? Then surprise your family and friends with a TastefullySimple gift! And click today!

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11445255

Call to Order with TS:

+1-866-448-6446

Make sure to use our Consultant & Hostess Names:

Consultant, Jennifer Bazer

Hostess, Carolyn Peters

For Assistance with ordering, please call

Maggie Stringer

+1-443-750-0070

For any other questions, please call

Reverend Dr. Peters:

+1-937-657-5134

We appreciate everyone wanting simple, yet tasty goodies in their world. Because of you, this fundraiser has been made possible, and we thank you!

Communities of Faith Division

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

President Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/OhioCommunitiesofFaith/

https://nfbohio.org/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CapChapOhio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/shellsebel%40icloud.com