[CapChapOhio] Fwd: See3D White Cane Day Event

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:18:59 UTC 2022

Forwarding this to all of you on behalf of Caroline. Sounds like a great event. Hopefully some of you can attend. we will talk about it at our meeting next Saturday.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: