[CapChapOhio] Our meeting on November 12

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:08:03 UTC 2022

Hello,

I just wanted to let all of you know that we are confirmed to meet at the Rusty bucket at 4109 North High St. for our next chapter meeting on November 12 at 11 o’clock. For those of you who were not able to attend our last meeting, the group decided that it was time that we begin to meet in person once again, and chose this location. It will be very good to get together and see everybody for a chapter meeting.

Also, just a reminder, that if you have not yet registered for our convention, you still have time. Pre-Registration closes next Friday. If anyone would like more information on convention, or need any help getting registered, please let me know.

 Take care, and I hope to see all of you at convention and at our next meeting.

Annette.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.