[CapChapOhio] Convention reminders

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:16:50 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I just wanted to reach out to our chapter membership and make sure that all is going well for convention planning. Hopefully all of you who are coming to independence next weekend have already registered. If there is anyone on here who is going to convention for the first time, please let me know so that I can find you a mentor.

Also, at our last meeting our chapter decided to put together an Ohio state buckeyes gift basket for the auction. I have received a few items from Todd, and have added stuff myself, but we are looking for more to put in the basket. So, a friendly reminder to find any Ohio state  Items to donate and bring them to convention.

Hopefully all of you have seen a copy of the agenda. If not, it is posted on our affiliate website at nfbohio.org .

If anybody needs anything at convention, please reach out to me then. I will be arriving on Friday morning, and would be reachable at the below phone number. Also, I will be very visible throughout most events at the door price table.

I hope to see everybody there next weekend! It’s going to be a great convention!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.