[CapChapOhio] Saturday’s meeting

MariLyn Piepho mlapiepho at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 16:36:21 UTC 2023

lynprop at icloud.com

-----Original Message-----
From: CapChapOhio <capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President Capital chapter via CapChapOhio
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2023 8:33 PM
To: capchapohio at nfbnet.org
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>; Trenton Tribble <trent_tribble at yahoo.com>; TT_Sonyque <trentontribble at gmail.com>
Subject: [CapChapOhio] Saturday’s meeting

Subject: Annette Lutz is invited you to the NFB of Ohio Capital Chapter Meeting
When: Saturday, March 11, 2023 11:00 AM-12:30 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: Zoom Platform

Capital Chapter Members and Friends,

You are invited to our annual monthly Capital Chapter meeting.

We will meet on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:00 AM on the Ohio Zoom Hall platform. Please be on time; as another chapter will use the platform promptly at 1:00 PM EST.

For questions, contact Annette Lutz, President.

president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com <mailto:president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>

Where: Ohio Zoom Hall

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851>

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm <https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm>

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851>

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.