[CapChapOhio] Fwd: July 15th program

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:35:26 UTC 2023

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody from our chapter would be interested in representing us at this event. Unfortunately, right now I have to work on Saturdays and I really don’t have a lot of flexibility with that for the time being. Please let me know if someone could attend this event, so that I can Inform them. Thanks.

Annette.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: