[CapChapOhio] See3D Event on OSU Campus August 26

carolinekarbo at gmail.com carolinekarbo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 23:54:21 UTC 2023

Hi all,

See3D is having a 3D model sanding event on OSU's campus for OSU's Community
Commitment Day on Saturday, August 26th from 9:30 am - 1 pm. It would be
great to have some NFB people there since people often have questions about
blindness. One activity involves braille and it would especially be nice to
have people with braillers who could assist. I have my brailler and many
slates. Even if you don't know braille there are many ways you can help as
well!

There could be up to 20 OSU students there. If you can come for any amount
of time, See3D can assist with transportation, just let me know.

The event will be at The OSU Office of Innovation And Economic Development
building (1524 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43201). Please let me know if you
can come! My email is CarolineKarbo at gmail.com
<mailto:CarolineKarbo at gmail.com>  and phone is 513 374 3587.

Thank you,

Caroline Karbowski

Caroline Karbowski, BS

Certified Braille Transcriber, UEB

The Ohio State University

Pursuing an MA in Sensory Impairments and Inclusion with Certification in
Orientation and Mobility (O&M)

CarolineKarbo at gmail.com <mailto:carolinearbo at gmail.com>

(513) 374-3587

Pronouns: she/her/hers