[CapChapOhio] Saturday’s meeting

mlapiepho at gmail.com mlapiepho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:12:58 UTC 2023

Got the email & plan to be there.

From: CapChapOhio <capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President Capital chapter via CapChapOhio
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 6:12 AM
To: capchapohio at nfbnet.org
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>; Trenton Tribble <trent_tribble at yahoo.com>; TT_Sonyque <trentontribble at gmail.com>; Kevin Lobe <kevinlobe at yahoo.com>; Deq Ahmed <DAhmed.mki at gmail.com>
Subject: [CapChapOhio] Saturday’s meeting

Hello,

This is just a reminder of our upcoming chapter meeting this Saturday, September 9, at a little after 11 o’clock. We will once again a meeting at the Rusty Bucket at 4109 North High St. I hope everyone will be able to join us.

This month, we will be doing a lot of work on our gavel report. For those who are unfamiliar with this process, the gavel award is given to the chapter that has had the most accomplishments over the last year. Please come prepared to share all the different things that you have done this year as individual members of this chapter. We would love to give points for everything. Things that are a point where they include any community service activities where do use blindness, skills, any legislative  Work that you have done, and other activities that you may have done with it, and even outside of the Federation to promote the philosophy that we share of blindness. Looking forward to hearing about all of our accomplishments.

Again, we will begin the meeting  Right around 11:15 AM. The restaurant opens at 11 and that will give all of us a chance to get to the back room and get situated before we start. Looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.

Annette Lutz

President

Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

614-288-4323

President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com <mailto:President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.