[CapChapOhio] Monthly radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:11:38 UTC 2023

Hello Federation family!

This is a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, December 20 at 11:00 AM will be our monthly radio show on Voicecorps. The December show is one of my favorite shows of the entire year because we keep it very light and festive, sharing, holiday, traditions, recipes, and plans. My guest this month will be several members of our our capital chapter, including many members of my own family. I would also like to invite those of you who would like to share your own traditions and recipes etc. to call in during the show. The phone number to call in is 614-274-7992. I know it will be a very fun hour for all. If you would like to listen, you can do so, by going to Voicecorps.org , by enabling the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device, or by finding the service on TuneIn. If you are unable to listen at 11 o’clock tomorrow morning, it will re-broadcast at 11 PM. I hope everybody will be able to share in what has become an NFB of Ohio annual tradition with our holiday show.

Annette
Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.