[CapChapOhio] Our next meeting

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:26:18 UTC 2024

We used to have a Panera right down high Street here with a meeting room, but it is closed now. When looking at the ones around, most of them don’t appear to be very accessible by public transportation. Maybe I’m missing one. That would be a good place though. I think we actually did meet at this one on high Street several years ago, but, like I said, that one closed. I am still looking.
Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

On Feb 21, 2024, at 2:36 PM, John Diakogeorgiou via CapChapOhio <capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Some of the paneras have meeting rooms.
John Diakogeorgiou

> On Feb 21, 2024, at 1:59 PM, President Capital chapter via CapChapOhio <capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
> I hope everybody is doing well and having a great February so far. Our next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 9, at 11 AM. At our last meeting we voted to change the date from the second Saturday to the first Saturday of each month beginning in April. However, in March, we will stay at the second Saturday. After the mixup with our reservation room at the Rusty bucket for our February meeting, I waited to make the reservation to see when and if we would change our meeting date. I called Rusty bucket right after our meeting, just to find out that the room that we always use was already booked for March 9.  I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to find an alternative private room that would be available to us on March 9, and have not found any as of yet. I am open to suggestions if anybody has one. Obviously, it would have to be accessible to public transportation.  I will leave this open for suggestion for a few days, and then we can decide what we would like to do. At this point, we may end up doing a virtual meeting. That would not be my preference if we could find somewhere to enjoy lunch like we all seem to like to do. Please let me know if any of you have an idea . In the meantime, everybody take care.
>
> Annette.
> Annette Lutz
> President
> Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
> 614-288-4323
> President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
>
> The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CapChapOhio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/president.capital.nfboh%40gmail.com