[CapChapOhio] Adjusting to blindness seminar

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:35:41 UTC 2024

Good morning,

Unfortunately, due to a lack of participants, we are going to need to postpone our adjusting to blindness seminar that was scheduled for this upcoming Friday. We did have some initial interest, but when I checked with those who had registered, several stated they were not able to come. so, we are going to turn our attention to possibly holding a virtual event collaborating with the Cleveland chapter. This is something we can talk about more at our next chapter meeting, but it is something that we can keep in mind. This would open everything up to people statewide then.
I know this is a small setback, but I think that we will eventually have a very good program that we can put together. I appreciate all of you who had volunteered to help, and I look forward to your help when we do something in the future.

 Remember, our next chapter meeting is one week later this month. It will be on Saturday, May 11 at 11:00 AM at the cornerstone deli. I hope all of you can attend.

Take care and everybody have a great week.

Annette.
Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.