[Cash-and-caring] meeting at convention

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:42:42 UTC 2012

I just got a message asking when we would like to meet at convention 2013.
I had not thought about it.  What do you think about a meeting at lunchtime
Friday the day before the banquet.  We would need to keep the meeting to
about an hour, but that should be enough.  I don't remember what conflicts
might be at that time, but I am hoping not too many.
Is the Louisiana Center luncheon then?   Please let me know what you think.
If you don't like that time, please suggest a better one.

Thank you.  and Merry Christmas! ! !

Ramona