[Cash-and-caring] Save the date: February 4, 2013

Richie Flores rflores at nfb-texas.org
Mon Dec 31 18:46:01 UTC 2012

Federation Colleagues:

What: Cash and Caring Committee Round-Up!

When: February 4, 2013 1-3pm

Where: Washington Seminar, meeting room TBA

For more details Contact:

rflores at nfbtx.org or

Committee Chair: Ramona at: Ramona.walhof at gmail.com

The Cash and Caring Committee is calling on all affiliates to attend this
event.  Come learn, share, and plan to increase the opportunities of this
organization by increasing our financial resources.  We are seeking
innovative, enthusiastic, federationists who can help us plan to continue
our much needed programs.

In addition, to learning, and networking with your fellow fundraisers, we
will be providing a 2013 Cash and caring bulletin of information.  We will
high-light current successful projects, provide instruction in hosting such
events, and open the door to new opportunities for exciting moneymaking
events.

All affiliate Presidents, please designate a Cash and Caring associate, to
attend this presentation, so they can take the information back to your
state to help us get more to give more! Feel free to send your
recommendations our way: Associate's Name, phone, and email will be helpful

Contact for Richie Flores is below the signature,

Thanks, and happy new year,

Richie Flores

Youth Services Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Texas

512-323-5444

rflores at nfbtx.org

www.nfbtx.org/youthprograms

"Changing what it means to be Blind"