[Cash-and-caring] another name

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 15 02:47:57 UTC 2012

The "fund raising assistance ... " name is the list description.  It
is in the header, and your mail program is picking it up and putting
it along with the actual name in your frequent contacts list.  You
can bring it up either way then.

The cash-and-caring at nfbnet.org method is the safest because it will
work unambiguously and from any computer if you use your gmail from
other machines.

Dave

p;.s.  Hope that makes sense...

DA