[Cash-and-caring] end of quiz

Mark T blindsquid at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 05:40:29 UTC 2013

Hi Ramona.  That is a bummer, but you never know til you try.  Thank you for the effort you put into it.

Yes, we should keep thinking of ideas, but I don't have any great ones to offer right now for online.  I am getting excited about a golf tournament we are trying in our affiliate this summer.  Our goal is $5k this first year, and hope to make it an annual event and keep building it.  We'll see.

The "other" Mark