[Cash-and-caring] convention activities

Richie Flores rflores at nfb-texas.org
Wed Apr 17 17:53:30 UTC 2013

So our tentative convention gathering agenda can be:
1) Parnell's South Carolina fund Raiser
2) Richie Presentation on grant getting
3) A Meet the Blind Month Financial Expansion presentation (Jeannie/Marc???)
4) A National auction, Estate Planning (Scott)
5) Celebrating key expansion efforts (Ramona!)
6) Discussion (Ramona)

Richie Flores
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Youth Services Coordinator
314 E Highland Mall BLVD #253
Austin, Texas 78752
512-784-1878