[Cash-and-caring] Monday Program

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 04:19:56 UTC 2013

It looks to me as though we will have about 35 people at our program Monday.
It is hard to be sure, because several people may come in late from the
Legislative Directors seminar, and that is just fine.  I haven't counted
them.  I don't think we are going to be able to record this program unless
somebody on the committee can do it with a Victor Stream or something like
that.  We will send the Tool Kit to state Presidents in states where no one
is able to attend.  And we will invite at least one person from each state
to keep in touch through a network.  I think we will start with the listserv
and perhaps move on to something more sophisticated when we can. I think our
program will be both fun and informative.  If anybody has any questions
about your part, I will still be here tomorrow.  But I think you all know
what to do.  Richie has music ready.

I read the first quiz on Blogspot this evening, so I hope everybody who is
on Facebook or can talk someone else on Facebook too do so will announce it
in your space.  Tweeters can do likewise.  Think of all the ways you can to
bring people to this quiz.  We will announce it several times this week.

I thank all of you for your hard work.  I think we are doing well for four
months of work and no live meetings, but we have a lot more to do!

I'll see most of you soon!

Ramona.