[Cash-and-caring] quiz donations - total taken?

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Fri Feb 15 13:27:14 UTC 2013

We received five donations but how many took the quiz in total? This is our starting point for graphing successful in the future.

Cordially,

Lorraine Rovig

   The National Federation of the Blind meets the rigorous Standards for Charity Accountability set forth by the BBB Wise Giving Alliance and is Top-Rated by the American Institute of Philanthropy.
--------
I now have information about donations as a result of the quiz.  We have five of them.  Therefore, we need to think about what we can do to increase the number of people who decide the donate.  You can send me notes offlist or on if you have any good ideas.  I am thinking perhaps we could have a questions and answer line, but will talk to Conchita and Chancey about space and time.

Ramona