[Cash-and-caring] Songs about money

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Jan 14 14:46:53 UTC 2013

The song by Abba called "Money, money, money" in the 2008 movie "Mama Mia" is fast and fun.

Cordially,

Lorraine Rovig, Assistant to Patti Chang, Esq., NFB Scholarship Program
P. S.: The application period for the NFB Scholarship Program for 2013 ends March 31, 2013.  To help us help blind students, text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill anytime.