[Cash-and-caring] Songs about money> Ramona's song

Lorraine Rovig lorraine.rovig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:29:07 UTC 2013

>From the website MetroLyrics as sung by Willie Nelson:

Send "If You've Got the Money I've Got the Time" Ringtone to your
cell<http://www.metrolyrics.com/ads/track.php?from=mobile_lyrics&rmtracker=1&sid=MLLYwap&artist=Willie%20Nelson&song=If%20You%27ve%20Got%20the%20Money%20I%27ve%20Got%20the%20Time>If
you've got the money honey, I've got the time
We'll go honky tonkin' and we'll have a time
We'll have more fun baby all the way down the line
If you've got the money honey, I've got the time

There ain't no need to teary' lets start out tonight
We'll have fun oh boy, oh boy and we'll do it right
Bring along your Cadillac, leave my ol' wreck behind
If you've got the money honey, I've got the time

We'll go honky tonkin' make every spot in town
We'll go to the park where it's dark and we won't fool around
If you run short of money, I'll run short of time
You've got no more money honey, I've no more time

If you've got the money honey, I've got the time
We'll go honky tonkin' and we'll have a time
Bring along your Cadillac, leave my ol' wreck behind
If you've got the money honey, I've got the time

Send "If You've Got the Money I've Got the Time" Ringtone to your
cell<http://www.metrolyrics.com/ads/track.php?from=mobile_lyrics&rmtracker=1&sid=MLLYwap&artist=Willie%20Nelson&song=If%20You%27ve%20Got%20the%20Money%20I%27ve%20Got%20the%20Time>
Sent from my iPhone