[Cash-and-caring] committee or network and more

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 14:50:17 UTC 2013

I think that the best way to disseminate the information about successes and
updates would be to the State Leadership and Chapter President's lists. Not
that it's a giant secret , what we're doing on our committee but this list
will , in my opinion, best serve as an internal means of communication for
our committee. I also believe that it will serve our committee and the
organization well if we ask to have a fund raising coordinator / director/
whatever the best moniker may be to have a handle on the larger picture of
fund raising within each affiliate.

Have a fantastic day,
Jeannie