[Cash-and-caring] Fw: Follow-up after convention on Cash and Caring work

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Jul 15 13:11:44 UTC 2013

Dear Ramona,
One name is not spelled correctly below. It should be: Justin Salisbury.  I have forwarded your email to the address I have for him so he can address your question.

Cordially,
Lorraine Rovig

I tried to send this to both lists at the same time, but it didn't work.  So there is a bunch of junk at the beginning that I am sorry you have to go through.
Ramona