[Cash-and-caring] winner of drawing

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 18:46:10 UTC 2013

I have talked with the winner of the drawing resulting from the quiz on
blindness.  Her name is Jean Marcley.  She is from ARizona.  She found out
about the quiz from some other group on the internet, but she does not
remember which one.  She says she went to the quiz to learn more about
blindness.  I talked with Dr. Maurer and Bridgid Burke to arrange to have
the check prepared and sent.
I believe that Mark Riccobono's research indicates that a reasonable percent
of those who took the quiz are people we have not had previous contact with.
So we didn't make a lot of money from the quiz initially, but we have at
least one person who is very happy and others we might follow up pwith.
Mark, do we have a newsletter that comes out quarterly or something like
that we should send to at least those we don't already have a relationship
with?

I want to thank Conchita, Mark Turley, Nijat, and all the rest of you who
took the quiz, contributed questions, and announced the quiz to others.  I
think we have learned some things.  After convention or at convention, we
should think about whether or not there is follow-up that we should do.

Ramona