[Cash-and-caring] Fw: Cash and Caring Committee meeting

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 22 23:53:56 UTC 2013

I do believe that Richie is the President of the Austin Chapter. Also, we
might ask the NABS Fund Raising Committee about getting items donated for
their NABS Café they recently held at Washington Seminar. I think that Gabe
Cazares was the committee Chair. They raised $6,000 last year and I an
uncertain as to how much they raised this year. In case you are unfamiliar,
the NABS Café , in part, was a silent auction, sort of...