[Cash-and-caring] ready to hear from you

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:49:52 UTC 2015

I believe this list has been inactive for quite some time.  At the
convention, those who attended our cash and caring network meeting said we
need this list to communicate.  So let's hear about your best fundraisers.
We want to know briefly what you did, how much net profit you made; what you
will improve next time.  We are also open to questions.

We want to help chapters and states build bigger and better fundraising
activities.  Sharing experiences should help this happen.

We are making this list a public llist, so you are welcome to invite others
who are interested to join. But let's stay with the subject of responsible
fundraising.    Our chapters need funds; Our state affiliates need more; and
the NFB treasury needs the most.  Chapters should feel very good about
raising funds they can share with states and national.  Of course, the more
you raise, the more you can share.

Bob Sellers of Washington and Parmie Similton of Alabama and I will try to
follow this list.  I will be out of town for a few days, but I would love to
return to find some great reports.

Ramona Walhof, Chair

Cash and Caring Committee