[Cash-and-caring] Did you mean what you said?

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:42:56 UTC 2015

At the convention the group said they wanted a listserve so we could share
ideas about projects we are doing for fundraising.  We have one.  I am not
finding that it is used.

I would like to get some reaction to the NFBI Achievemenhts that I sent out.

I would like to know what other states and chapters are doing to raise funds
and how these projects are working.

Now here is another idea:  Any nonprofit can sign up with Schwans foods to
do a fundraiser that means Schwans will donate twenty percent of orders
place with them.  I signed up the NFB of Idaho.  I would urge you to order
from Schwans frozen foods and put in the Support the Blind of Idaho campaign
number 23867 beginning November 1 and continuing for 45 days. Our goal for
this year is 1000 dollars, and this campaign can be repeated annually.

Then I would urge you to sign up your own affiliates. Idaho is not the first
to do this, and I hope we will not be the last.  As soon as our campaign is
finished, I would be glad to support anyother affiliate's campaign.   If
anybody is reading this list, I will be glad to add more info.  Or you can
contact me at walhoframona at gmail.com <mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> .

Ramona