[Cash-and-caring] Please use this listserve!

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:37:16 UTC 2015

Bob, can you not download the Toolkit from the Listserv?  Dave Andrews says
that should work, so I guess we need to figure out under what circumstances
it does and doesn't.

As far as I know there is not a place on the Website for groups to submit
things for inclusion.  The Toolkit is two years old, but not, I think, out
of date.  I am sure there is criteria for the NFB Website, but I don't know
much about it. I can inquire.  If the list works, I would think it should be
adequate.

In any case, I will attach the Toolkit to this message so you will have it,
but I still want to know what makes it downloadable or not from the List.

Ramona