[Cash-and-caring] ideas

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Mon Dec 19 15:54:51 UTC 2016

Ok, I suggest that you find out what your younger members want to do. We have a brainstorming session in Chicago as a program item about once a year. If people discuss and help formulate ideas, they have good buy in and tend to work hard to make it happen.

You might want to ask three questions:

1.       What should we do in the next year i.e., what do we want to accomplish?

2.       How much will it cost?

3.       How should we raise the money?
Hope this helps. Thanks to all for all you do.