[Cash-and-caring] Advice on fundraising throughout the year

walhoframona at gmail.com walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:26:10 UTC 2016

Janice, I don't know how useful this will be. My opinion is that there is only one thing that is essential to make a fundraiser work. That is that the membership must get excited about it. Almost anything can work.

It is great to see the activity on this list that has been happening lately. We have a Toolkit that is designed to help chapters build projects into events that will raise thousands of dollars. But there is nothing wrong with smaller projecffs. Hopefully, I will have time tomorrow to send out the TOOLKIT again.
Ramona