[Cash-and-caring] ideas

walhoframona at gmail.com walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:51:48 UTC 2016

I am talking about drawings online. The sales will still work best face to face. Drawings can still be done at other events. Online publicity will enhance many fundraisers, not replace the  oldfashioned contacts at work, in the neighborhood, contacting family and friends, etc. We old folks can't duck our share of the work, no matter how many young folks there are.
Ramona