[Cash-and-caring] Cycling Events?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Dec 21 22:33:14 UTC 2016

Ramona, and All,

Nice job on that Idaho ride, Ramona (http://www.active.com/boise-id/cycling/races/cycle-for-independence-2016).

For anyone here who puts on any sort of cycling race, we're always looking to share info on rides around the nation, over at the Blind_Cycling list (YahooGroups). . The list has been around since '09, and has more than a hundred members subscribed. Several like to travel to races and rides around the nation, some Internationally. It's all about tandem cycling With blind stokers.

So feel free to pass along notes about upcoming rides and cycling events, or join the list and share 'em yourself. We definitely want to know about them. If interested, here's some list information for future contact when your cycling event is set with a time and place:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/blind_cycling/
mailto:blind_cycling-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Strive On!
Everett