[Cash-and-caring] commercial donations with purchases

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:28:24 UTC 2016

There are quite a few companies that will do that, especially online.  We
are working on learningmore about them. Many state affiliates are signed up
with Amazon Smiles.  Several chapters and affiliates have done campaigns
with Schwanscares; We  just got signed up with Fred Myer which is a
subdivision of Crogers.  Any states that wish can get these moving.  If
people know about other companies with similar programs, please share this
info with the rest of us.
Ramona
Ramona