[Cash-and-caring] Just became an NFB member

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 09:32:16 UTC 2016

Welcome!

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Cash-and-Caring [mailto:cash-and-caring-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of adrijana prokopenko via Cash-and-Caring
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 7:45 PM
To: rehab <rehab at nfbnet.org>; Professionals in Blindness Education Division
List <pibe-division at nfbnet.org>; nobe-l <nobe-l at nfbnet.org>; Blind
Professional Journalists List <journalists at nfbnet.org>; Fund-raising
assistance for Chapters and Affiliates <Cash-and-Caring at nfbnet.org>; jobs
<jobs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: adrijana prokopenko <adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com>
Subject: [Cash-and-caring] Just became an NFB member

 Something really exciting happened to me just now. I became a  member of
the National federation of the blind at large and the feeling is awesome!
Even from a far, it is great to know and feel like you belong somewhere. I
can now proudly keep saying and doing great things for the organization. If
you are already there, feel free to connect with me by a comment, a private
message, by email or skype. My email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
and my skype i d is:
adrijana.prokopenko
If you would like to learn about how you can become a member, try clicking
on www.nfb.org and open the member option link. Even if you live out of the
US, you can still become one!