[Cash-and-caring] Funding for Strengthening th Alaska Affiliate?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Jul 23 19:00:20 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

The link probably broke. I see on my end right now
that it's on 3 separate lines with hard breaks.
Here it is again. I put it back together. You may
have to do the same on your end, as it's a bit of
a long link. The first letter is an h, as in http,
and the last letter in this link, or punctuation I
guess, should be a question mark. Then you know
you have the whole link: You may hav to copy &
paste it into your browser if it breaks again
between our 2 inboxes.

http://philanthropynewsdigest.org/rfps/rfp6855-ala
ska-community-foundation-accepting-capacity-buildi
ng-proposals?

Strive On!
Everett