[Cash-and-caring] questions regarding conducting an online raffle

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 08:01:55 UTC 2016

Maryland does a daily drawing in May. They print 1,000 tickets for $5 each.
If you win the number pulled Sunday through Friday, you get one amount, if
(I cannot remember the amounts). If you get the Saturday number it is a
higher amount. They have been doing this for over 10 years. Recently, they
changed the number of tickets from 800 to 1,000.

I agree, the goal has to be to sell all the tickets.

Michelle