[Cash-and-caring] FW: Review

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 03:08:02 UTC 2017

My state has an auction every year during our state convention. For years, I’ve encouraged us to open the auction up by starting it online prior to convention or amping up advertising. This would potentially give us so many more interested parties, raising more money. So far, this has not happened. But particularly, if you do have big items, lots of people would be interested even outside the organization.

Yes, only 10% may not be worth it. I guess it depends on how much you can raise. If bringing in tens of thousands of dollars, using a group like this may make sense. But if just a couple thousand or just in the hundreds, not really worth it.

Bridgit