[Cash-and-caring] nfb of Idaho online auction

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:27:09 UTC 2018

fundraisers and friends:  our online auction started today.  It opened at
6:00 a m.  By 4:30 p m we had bids on 21 items and 11 different bidders.
More than 20 people had looked at some of our items.  I suggest you visit
this Website nfbidaho.afrogs.org.  It is a semi friendly Website, but they
have promised that during their slow time this summer they will work with us
to improve it.  By going to the site you can look at the items and the bids.
And you may even want to bid.  Many of the items are best used locally, but
we will ship if wanted.  Or a visit to Idaho is very much worthwhile. This
auction will be up for two weeks.  If all days are as active as today, we
will be very happy.  So help us learn more about online auctions and and
think about whether you like it.  We have 103 items and a place for
donations.  Two of these are buy it now items with multiple identical items
available.  You won't be surprised to know that gift cards are going very
well.

So look it over and bid 'em up!

Ramona