[Cash-and-caring] creative sponsorship ideas

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:56:45 UTC 2018

Thank you, Patti, for bringing information to this list.

I am back from Europe and ready to participate again.

Somebody suggested we have a conference call for those who were not able to attend convention, not excluding those who were there, of course.  At convention Melissa Riccobono described how she planned and performed a recital with about 6 months or less of planning. It raised $1500.  Thank you much, Melissa.   Then we offered an opportunity for those in attendance who had raised $5,000 with one event to tell us about it.  We dropped the amount after the top chapter representatives reported.  If anyone got a recording, it could be shared.  But we could repeat a similar program on a conference call if we have adequate participation.

If interested, let us hear from you.

Patti Chang also chaired two small group discussions,  one on grant writing and the other featured a speaker on securing large donations.

The best way to get information like this is actually at convention, but we can share some of it on list and by phone.  Please let us know your wishes.

Ramona