[Cash-and-caring] Mew york fundraising conferance call

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Feb 14 01:26:20 UTC 2018

Any chance of a recording, Mike?

Strive On!
Everett
NFB of Colorado Springs

From: Cash-and-Caring [mailto:cash-and-caring-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Robinson via Cash-and-Caring
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 2:51 PM
To: cash-and-caring at nfbnet.org
Cc: Mike Robinson <president at nfbny.org>
Subject: [Cash-and-caring] Mew york fundraising conferance call

The New York State affiliate will be having a conference call this Sunday, February 11th starting at 7:00 pm to discuss all things fundraising.  This will be a great opportunity to share ideas about chapter and affiliate fundraisers as well as giving everyone input about what we should offer at our table at the National Convention.
The call in number is 1-218-339-4932, Access code 77741# (if you copy the following to your contacts you won’t have to manually enter the numbers.  12183394932,,77741#)
 We will continue the call as long as the participants want to talk so I really can’t say how long it will be.
So, bring your ideas and be prepared to share what has worked for your chapter or division.
 See you Sunday at 7!
Mike Robinson
(716) 222-3632