[Cash-and-caring] Mew York fundraising conference call

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Wed Feb 14 14:13:37 UTC 2018

Not really notes but a list we came up with.

Fundraising Conference Call

2-11-18

Ideas:

Hot Dog Sale

Candy Sale

Sponge Candy

Restaurant fundraisers

Lottery Drawing

Pen Styluses

High tech raffle - $5 – National

External Partnerships

Gala – Shared party

Sell personal stories – book

Bake sale/bakery fundraiser

Coupon books

Outreach outside organizations/individuals

Street Fairs

Bowl-a-thon

Greeting cards/3d cards

City tour of a city