[Cash-and-caring] Fund Raising mentors?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:22:01 UTC 2018

Hi!
 A friend and I are trying to put together a project for our local BELL EX program. Unfortunently, we’re stuck!!! We’re having no luck with raising funds for it. So, we need a mentor to assist us. Does any one know where I can find a fund raising mentor?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.