[Ccb-alumni] Fw: CCB Sudent Association Tallent Show

Nehemiah Hall nrh_lists at n-republic.net
Thu Dec 4 01:07:20 UTC 2008

 Come One! Come All!

 Sing and Dance and Have a Ball!

 We the Student Association are hosting a Talent Show fundraiser! Tickets
are
 only $10.00, but our hospitality is worth millions! So don't wait, get out
 and join us for door prizes, food and great talent. Tickets are on sale
Now!
 Our sales will end on December 8, 2008, so Hurry!!

 Location: Colorado Center for the Blind

 Address: 2233 West Shepperd Avenue

                Littleton CO 80120

 Date: Friday December 12, 2008

 Time: 6:00p.m - 9:00p.m

 Also if you are considering doing an act of any sort, auditions will be
held
 on Monday December 1, 2008 from noon - 1:15p.m, December 2, 2008 from
noon -
 1:15p.m and December 2, 2008 from 4:45 - 6:00p.m. If you have any questions
 please contact President Beth Allred at 303 - 778 - 1130 between the hours
 of 8:15a.m and 4:30p.m.

 Thank You