[Ccb-alumni] introduction

ds94124 at aol.com ds94124 at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 03:14:30 UTC 2008

Hello,
 My  Name is Darian and I am also a  CCB   graduate.  I Graduated in 2004.
For me, it was about  finding  use for the skills I learned, at the sametime,
it's about  having a goal or  some goals and dreams and sticking with  them. I
found that that if nothing  else, the skills were great but alonge the same
vain, the confidence I gained  was  even more power at times.   GHaving the
skills to do anyting  is wonderful.  But I think the confidence fuels the passion
in life to do  what you feel you want to and need to do.
I hope that helps
   Darian

In a message dated 12/27/2008 7:05:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,